RO Water Resources, LLC offers 90,000 gallon storage capacity with 30,000 gallon cone bottom tank. We have a total of eight storage tanks in our process.
- We can pump the DI water at flow rates up to 130 gallons per minute and fill a 6,000 gallon tanker truck in 47 minutes from hook up.
- All DI water or purified water is sent to our final tank filling station to be metered into our trailers. We can meter any amount of water requested by the customer whether it is 2,500 gallons or 5,800 gallons.
- All DI water is passed though a ultraviolet light and final filtration before filling a customers order. The final filtration prevent any resin and or particle fines from entering the final trailer.
- We have three conductivity/resistivity instruments that measure the quality of our water prior to loading. This information is provided on our Bill of Lading for each load.
- Transportation of Stainless Steel Trailers
- Frac Tanks
- Totes and Drums
- Blending Metered DI water and Chemicals
Types of Water offered:
- Reverse Osmosis Water
- Double Pass Water
- Double Pass and Deionized Water
- Stainless Steel Piping and Vessel Pressure Testing
- Caustic Cleaning of Equipment
- Boiler Feedwater makeup
- Chemical Blending
- Low Chloride rinsing requirements
We can provide deionized water for any use.
Please give us a chance to meet your needs and give us a call at 832.567.8227 or give us a email at Info@ROWaterResouces.com.